[dev] announcement HAIP goes Hype in Linz

xname root at xname.cc
Wed Dec 17 15:29:32 CET 2008

Hello Michael,

great to hear from you.
I am definitely interested in coming to Linz, and I would like to make a
workshop on Virtual Entity.

According to the plans at the moment of writing, there should a prototype
to be tested by then.

Does that sound any interesting?
You can count on me since now.

I will keep updated,

best wishes,
Eleonora

--
E119 0FFE 447F DA7F DCE9  A703 36F6 AC68 6DD4 2D4C