[dev] announcement HAIP goes Hype in Linz

Michael Schweiger m.schweiger at fro.at
Thu Dec 11 23:44:05 CET 2008

hi eleonora,

first please apologize the silence - not giving any reply or mail.

but now as i have some news a want to let you know;

today we had a meeting with ushi from servus.at - that fixed the
decision to let HAIP goes Hype start in Linz in April - exactly between
22nd and 26th of april.

this decision had been discussed since HAIP at kiberpipa some times, and
the synergies to be expected to organize it in cooperation with the
project "art meets radical openness", what is the title of the annual
linux days in linz, drove us to work together, as both topics,
hacktivism and radical openness and the shared focus on artistic actions
and approaches towards open source simply did not leave many doubts but
still some that needed to be discussed.

so with these lines i want to verify our interest to see you in linz,
doing maybe a lecture, a workshop... or something concerning virtual
entity or other activities you are involved at the moment - related to
hacktivism / open source....

of course the whole project will give you and all attendents an
environment and space for ex- and interchange - meetings, free open
discussion, whatever. many open source interested people will be around
- we expect it to be pretty similar to what happend in ljubljana - but a
little bit different.

but maybe you have some new ideas, projects whatever, that you could
suggest

please get in contact with me

best wishes,

michael