[dev] westminster students visit

xname root at xname.cc
Wed Mar 23 01:56:31 CET 2011

Hello,
today a class of undergraduate students (about 30, age 17 or 18) came to
visit Virtual Entity at HTTP Gallery.
I think they study 'Information Design' or something similar at the
University of Westminster, London. It was very interesting to meet them,
and I was impressed by a very sharp question I received by a very young
lady, about the difference between Virtual Entity, where all the
information given is always spontaneously added, and any other software
for files tracking or analysis...

Thanks to Larisa Blazic for organizing this,
here a pict at the end of my presentation:

http://virtualentity.org/downloads/photo/HTTP_gallery/students_visiting_virtualentity.jpg

Best,
xname