[dev] mac install

xname root at xname.cc
Sun Feb 20 01:20:19 CET 2011

Thanks Lara,
if you do more testing,
please keep updating your version from the Virtual Entity repo.
Go in the directory 'virtualentity' and type:
$git pull git://code.xname.cc/virtualentity.git HEAD master
Or browse to this page:
http://code.xname.cc/?p=virtualentity.git;a=summary
and click on the link 'snapshot' in the shortlog tagged 'master'.

Remember you need to reinstall it to play with the new version.
If you get lost refer to the INSTALL file.

May the Entity be with You,

xname