[dev] updates

xname root at xname.cc
Mon Feb 2 11:33:17 CET 2009

dear everybody,

i am neglecting this list but there are few news i would like to list here.
the coding week with megabug was quite productive, and the presentation at
jan van eyck a success. i started with some very theoretical reading, and
i ended creating a Soul together with the audience.

on the 27th of january i was invited by graham harwood to have a session
with the ma students of interactive media. i made a lesson (6 hours) named
'Property, Relations, Databases', starting from a reading of the General
Public License, to go from there to install the VE prototype on each
computer. we played all day with Souls and discussed licensing, property,
and what is a relation.

on saturday 31st the HTV bimonthly magazine curated by Imaginary Property
was launched at waag society.
here you can find detailed information about the launch program:
http://xname.cc/killer33
if you do not live in the netherlands and you would like to get some
copies of the paper, please, let me know and i will get some to snail-mail
to your house :)

february has started and i will publish the first release around the end
of the month.

if someone is very experienced with Git-server, i may need some help ...

best wishes,

xname

--
E119 0FFE 447F DA7F DCE9  A703 36F6 AC68 [6DD4 2D4C]